Shilpa Shetty has no problems in doing mother roles

At a time when actresses shy away from playing mother on screen, Shilpa Shetty has no qualms in doing such roles.

"Of course, I would be okay playing a mother's role. Why not? I am a mother, I won't have any problem in playing one.But it has to be worth my time because whether I am doing a film or not I am busy," Shilpa told PTI when asked if she would be okay playing mother on screen.

"I am a full-time mother, so for me that is my top most priority. It would have to fit into my scheme of things," the 41-year-old actress said. If not acting, Shilpa is busy doing a TV dance reality show 'Super Dancer" which she is judging.
"I am going to launch 


something in another 50 days I am preparing for that. So I have my hands full," Shilpa added.

The "Dhadkan" actress was last seen in a special song in Karan Johar's home production film "Dostana". It's been eight years since she is seen on a big-screen and she does miss being part of films.

"I am missing acting. I miss being on celluloid because that is who I am, I enjoy doing what I have done all my life. I really hope somebody comes to me with something really interesting," Shilpa said.

The "Life In A Metro" star said she has been approached by filmmakers but nothing exciting has come so far.

"One has to cast right if there is a director who feels Shilpa Shetty should be cast in this character they will approach me. I have been approached by quite a few filmmakers but it really has to be a good package like good role, director and a team," she added.

Actress Kareena Kapoor is working during pregnancy and Shilpa feels B-town heroines have never shied away from working while they are pregnant and it's a good sign.

"I worked till the last day, I thought I will deliver on the sets while shooting for the brand endorsement. It's been going on for years. Sharmilaji worked after she delivered and she has been successful so it's not a new trend," Shilpa said.
Share on Google Plus

About Celebania

0 comments:

Post a Comment